|Card options||Travel perks||Set up of individual credit limits|
Here's what you get:
- Worldwide acceptance at over 29 million outlets
- Up to 53 days repayment period - avoid lengthy administration for petty cash advances
- Billing options:
- Company billing - sent to you for settlement. You pay the total bill by standing instruction to an HSBC account, or by cheque/bank transfer
- Get emergency cash from over 900,000 ATMs worldwide
- Individual credit limits - tailored to your employee and their role
- Travel Protect Insurance
HSBC corporate cardholders are automatically covered under a comprehensive travel policy when fares are charged to the card. Benefits include:
- Emergency medical expenses (accident and sickness) up to USD50,000 per cardholder, per trip
- Emergency medical evacuation up to USD50,000 per cardholder, per trip
- Flight delay up to USD250 per person, per trip for the purchase of emergency items
- Baggage loss up to USD25 per item and up to USD250 per bag (up to a maximum of USD500)
- Baggage delay up to USD25 per hour up to a maximum of USD500 in excess of four hours
- Death repatriation up to USD2,500
- Cover for Schengen Visa
Get free travel insurance through our insurance partner only when you use your HSBC corporate credit card to purchase airline tickets. For a summary of benefits of travel protect insurance, please click here. Terms and conditions apply. Details are available upon request.
For claims related to travel protect insurance and claims contact details, click here.
HSBC partnered with Chartis Insurance to bring you this product.
Terms and conditions apply.
Details are available upon request.
Enjoy great rewards, while managing your travel and entertainment expenses.