Personal Internet Banking
Enhanced Phone Banking ServiceLearn more
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
Notice of service disruption
Our phone banking service is currently unavailable.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and are working to have this available as soon as possible.
Enhanced Phone Banking Service
Here’s how managing your money is easier than ever :
• Enjoy shorter calls as the system recognises your number and directs you to your personalised options*
• Check your account balances while you’re on the move**
• Enjoy creating your Phone Banking PIN , your Debit and Credit Card PIN now through our call centre, you don’t need to visit a branch
• Experience the ease of paying your HSBC Bank Oman Credit Card bills over the phone
• Make the most of our new cheque book*** request service and mini statements (for accounts and credit cards) over the phone
To experience how Phone Banking should be simply call
Personal Banking: 800 7 4722
HSBC Advance : 800 7 5555
HSBC Premier : 800 7 4666
For the updated Phone Banking map Click here
*Only if you have registered your number with HSBC
**You can log in using any of the following numbers: Bank Account, Debit Card, Credit Card, Loan Account or Term Deposit Account. Terms and Conditions apply
***Charges applicable as per Schedule of Tariffs and Charges
Alongside some other companies in Oman who use the same service provider, we have been a victim of an attack on our website, www.hsbc.co.om, which was briefly compromised. The issue has been resolved.
HSBC OMAN S.A.O.G would like to inform all our customers that :
1. The issue was with a third party service provider. There was no risk to any customer accounts and all customer information remained secure
2. Our Internet Banking was not compromised in any way and remained safe and secure throughout the period
3. For further information, please contact us on any of our phone banking numbers: Premier - 800 74666, Advance - 800 75555, Personal Banking - 800 74722
We apologise for any inconvenience and any offense caused to our customers, and reassure you that this has not impacted any customers accounts in any way.