Cards Special offers
View the range of exclusive HSBC Cards special offersLearn more
Get the exclusive HSBC Entertainer Booklet with HSBC Credit Cards
Enjoy a selection of 'Buy 1 Get 1 Free' vouchers worth OMR 2,000 covering dining, travel and entertainment for you and your family to enjoy when using your HSBC Cards.Learn more
Our valued customers,
In the occasion of the blessed Eid Al-Fitr, kindly be informed that the bank holiday shall start Wednesday 7 August 2013 and ends as follows:
1. If the first day of Eid falls on Thursday 8 August 2013, the work will resume on Sunday 11 August 2013.
2. If the first day of Eid falls on Friday 9 August 2013, the work will resume on Tuesday 13 August 2013
Our valued customers,
On the occasion of Renaissance Day, please be advised that all branches of HSBC Bank Oman S.A.O.G will be closed on Tuesday 23 July 2013.
The Bank shall re-open for business on Wednesday 24 July 2013.
Kindly note that all HSBC ATM's will be functioning as normal.
We extend our heartfelt congratulations to His Majesty Sultan Qaboos Bin Said and the people of Oman on this auspicious occasion.
We would like to inform you that HSBC Bank Oman S.A.O.G. has revised interest rates for OMR Savings Account and Call Deposits.
Effective 01 May 2013, the following interest rates will apply:
• OMR Saving Accounts - 0.10 % p.a.
• OMR Call Deposits - 0.01 % p.a.
Alongside some other companies in Oman who use the same service provider, we have been a victim of an attack on our website, www.hsbc.co.om, which was briefly compromised. The issue has been resolved.
HSBC OMAN S.A.O.G would like to inform all our customers that :
1. The issue was with a third party service provider. There was no risk to any customer accounts and all customer information remained secure
2. Our Internet Banking was not compromised in any way and remained safe and secure throughout the period
3. For further information, please contact us on any of our phone banking numbers: Premier - 800 74666, Advance - 800 75555, Personal Banking - 800 74722
We apologise for any inconvenience and any offense caused to our customers, and reassure you that this has not impacted any customers accounts in any way.