With the HSBC Entertainer booklet now available as an app on mobile, you'll never miss out on another offer again. So whether you feel like having Indian food for lunch, disconnecting from work with a scuba dive or unwinding with a massage at a 5-star hotel, you can now get the nearest offers straight off your phone.
Absolutely free for HSBC Credit Card customers, the HSBC Entertainer mobile app gives you the following benefits:
- Instant access to over 8,000 'Buy 1 Get 1 Free' offers,
- Offers across 15 countries: Oman, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, England, Hong Kong, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates
- Offers for you and your family covering dining, entertainment, hotel accommodation and wellness
- Helps you easily locate offers near you or in specific areas such as malls and hotels.
What you have to do?
Your free HSBC Entertainer mobile app is available now to download from your app store. This is what you have to do:
- Scan the QR code or type 'HSBC Entertainer' into your app store's search bar
- Download and install the HSBC Entertainer mobile app on your smartphone/tablet
- Make a note of your unique 9 digit code which has been emailed to you (look for an email from 'HSBC Oman'). If you have not received this email or can no longer find it, call us on 800 7 4722 and we’ll give you your unique 9 digit code over the phone.
- Open the app and follow the instructions on your mobile/tablet screen
Don’t have an HSBC Credit Card? Apply now.
HSBC Credit Card terms and conditions apply.
HSBC Entertainer app terms and conditions apply.
If we have a valid email address for you, you should have received an email from us, look for 'HSBC Oman' in your inbox. If you have not received this email or can no longer find it, call us on 800 74722 and we’ll give you your unique 9 digit code over the phone.
a. Scan the QR code or type 'HSBC Entertainer' into your app store's search bar
b. Download and install the HSBC Entertainer mobile app on your smartphone/tablet
c. Make a note of your unique 9 digit code which has been emailed to you
d. Open the app and follow the instructions on your mobile/tablet screen
• App StoreSM (Apple®)
• Google PlayTM (AndroidTM)
• Samsung® App Store (Android)
• Microsoft® Marketplace (Windows® Phone)
Please note: That this app is not available in BlackBerry World®
Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Blackberry World is owned by Research In Motion Limited and is registered in the United States and may be pending or registered in other countries. HSBC is not endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Research In Motion Limited.
• Apple: All smartphones and tablets running iOS 7 and above
• Android: All smartphones running Gingerbread 2.3.3 and above
• Windows Phone: All smartphones running Windows Phone 8 and above
Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
The ‘HSBC Entertainer’ is only available in the following app stores: Oman, UK, US, UAE, Canada, Egypt, Qatar, Bahrain, Lebanon and India. Your app store may be set to scan another countries store; this could be because of where you originally bought your phone or perhaps because you have chosen to switch stores. Please switch back to your local app store and search again.
The app is registered to your email address. Simply download and install the HSBC Entertainer app again and use the same email address and unique 9 digit code to register your new phone. Your savings and redemption history will be saved and accessible.
Yes. Each supplementary cardholder will have their own unique code which will be different from the primary cardholders. The code has been emailed to their personal email address, alternatively call 800 74722 to get the 9 digit code.
No. Only HSBC customers are entitled to use this app and as such the unique code is for your use only and will become invalid if used by someone else. The vouchers are also only valid when paying the final bill with an HSBC Credit Card.
If you need further assistance please contact us on 800 74722