What you can do
• Make domestic and international money transfers to third party accounts New*
• Open a new Term Deposit New*
• Send and receive secure messages with HSBC about any banking enquiry you may have New*
• View the account balance, account details and account history for all your HSBC Oman accounts on one screen
• Pay your domestic utility** and credit card bills
• Check exchange rates*** and use the built-in currency calculator
Get familiar with Mobile Banking View Demo
HSBC Mobile Banking is also the ideal way to stay updated on credit card offers in Oman or worldwide. Whether you travel abroad or are looking for a shopping, dining or leisure experience in Oman, you'll never miss out again.
How to register
1. To register for HSBC Mobile Banking, simply Register for Internet Banking .
View demo on how to register for Internet Banking.
If you are already registered for Internet Banking then follow step 2 and 3.
2. Download and install the HSBC Mobile Banking App suitable to your smartphone/tablet from App store (Oman)
or Google Play Store.
3. Use your existing login details to log on to HSBC Mobile Banking.
Please follow our security tips when using HSBC Mobile Banking:
• We recommend that you regularly install and update the latest antivirus and anti-spyware software on your smartphone
• You should not share your smartphone with anyone after logging on to HSBC Mobile Banking
• Always ensure you log off properly when you're finished with HSBC Mobile Banking
• When using a Wi-Fi connection, use trusted Wi-Fi networks or service providers and enable security protection such as Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA), if possible
• We recommend that you do not use smartphones which have been jailbroken or modified against the manufacturer's or network operator's guidelines, as this may have created security loopholes
• You should enable screen lock and password protection on your phone to prevent unauthorised access
• Regularly clear the cache
For the full list of security tips, please visit: www.hsbc.com/online-security.
Answers to frequently asked questions
From managing your accounts online to what you can do in Mobile Banking to details on making transfers and payments. It's all here.
For further information or technical issues on Mobile banking, please call us on 800 70 300 (within Oman) or +968 2478 8424 (outside Oman)