Here's what you get:
- No annual fee
- Up to 56 days interest free credit on purchases - when you settle your monthly credit card balance in full
- Competitive 1.5% monthly interest rate
- 50% cash advance on your available credit limit
More great benefits*:
- Enjoy 0% interest with HSBC 0% Flexi Instalment Plan - on monthly instalments and get great offers and discounts at Red Flag outlets
- Up to two free supplementary cards - with a shared limit, ensure your family members are never left in a bind
- Access your account anywhere - with the Triple Access service [add link?], you can transfer money and pay your bills across all your HSBC Credit Card, Current and Savings Accounts
Easy to Collect
'My Rewards Points Programme' is an exciting loyalty programme that rewards you for shopping. Unlike other such programmes, Rewards Points are very easy to collect and can be redeemed for a wide array of exciting rewards.
As a HSBC Premier Credit Cardholder, you are automatically enrolled in this loyalty programme. Every time you use your HSBC Premier Credit Card, you will get 8 Reward Points for every OMR 1 you spend on purchases* both in Oman and abroad. For example, you will get 800 Rewards Points when you spend OMR 100 on your HSBC Premier Credit Card.
Collect More Rewards Points
* Excluding cash advances, credit card payments, finance charges and fees of any kind.
Easy to Redeem
You can now get the rewards you have been dreaming of even faster. Miles + Money allows you to do so when you do not have sufficient Rewards Points. Where relevant, the extra Rewards Points required can be found next to the reward.
Redeeming your Rewards Points is just a step away. For details on total Rewards Points collected and/ or redemption, call the Rewards Call Centre on 24762762.
The Rewards Points you collect on your HSBC Premier Credit Card will be featured on your Card Statement every month. Rewards Points earned on your HSBC Premier Credit Card are transferred to your exclusive Rewards Points account.
Your Rewards Points can be exchanged for a wide range of rewards, which include shopping vouchers, jewellery, electronics, hotel accommodation, fragrances, tickets to theme parks and much more. You can even redeem your Rewards Points by donating to charities.
Ever wish you could visit some of the world’s most exciting and exotic destinations for free? As a HSBC Premier Credit Cardholder, get access to exclusive rates on air travel redemptions. You can redeem airline tickets from any airline of your choice and on any class of travel at any time. Choose from select top 10 destinations, or personalize your own trip. Click here today to view more options.
The more Rewards Points you collect, the more you get rewarded. So start collecting.
This is why HSBC has created a unique collection of exclusive offers only for HSBC Premier Credit Card customers, called HSBC Premier Privileges. The programme provides access to a variety of travel, dining, shopping, and entertainment offers around the world when paying for them with your HSBC Premier Credit Card. Your HSBC Premier Credit Card gives you exclusive free access to HSBC Premier Privileges.
HSBC Premier credit cardholders are entitled to purchase an additional access for guests or family members at the rate of OMR 8 per passenger and OMR 5 per child between 6 and 12 years old. Children under 6 years old are allowed to enter the lounge on a complimentary basis when they are accompanied by a HSBC Premier credit cardholder.
Offer is valid until 31 January 2014.
Travel Insurance is a world-wide, annual multi-trip insurance policy that automatically protects you and your family against travel inconveniences such as:
- Flight delays in excess of 10 hours up to USD150 per person per trip and USD300 for family per trip
- Baggage loss of up to USD500 per person and USD1,000 for family. Baggage loss of up to USD50 per item and up to USD250 per bag
- Baggage delay of up to USD150 per person and USD300 for family in excess of 10 hours
- Accidental death up to USD125,000 for individuals aged between 18 and 65 years and USD25,000 for children aged between 6 months and 17 years
- Permanent total disablement up to USD125,000 for individuals aged between 18 and 65 years and USD25,000 for children aged between 6 months and 17 years
- Death or permanent total disablement caused by accident in a common carrier or private car up to USD250,000 for individuals aged between 18 and 65 years and USD50,000 for children aged between 6 months and 17 years
- Death or permanent total disablement caused by accident in a common air carrier up to USD375,000 for individuals aged between 18 and 65 years and USD75,000 for children aged between 6 months and 17 years
- Loss of two eyes, two limbs or one eye and one limb up to USD125,000 for individuals aged between 18 and 65 years and USD25,000 for children aged between 6 months and 17 years
- Loss of one eye or one limb up to USD62,500 for individuals aged between 18 and 65 years and USD12,500 for children aged between 6 months and 17 years
- Medical expenses against accident or sickness up to USD125,000 per person per trip
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation up to USD250,000 per person per trip
- Repatriation of Remains benefit up to USD12,500
- Hospital cash benefits of USD1,200 (USD100 per day; maximum for 12 days)
- Compassionate visit benefits up to USD7,500
What's more, the policy also covers the insurance requirements for obtaining a Schengen Visa.
As a HSBC Premier Credit Cardholder, HSBC Travel Insurance is available to you free of cost if you purchase your ticket using your HSBC Premier Credit Card. Please call your HSBC Premier Relationship Manager to obtain a Certificate of Insurance. For additional information on insurance benefits, kindly refer to the Summary of Cover section.
This insurance is provided and underwritten by Chartis Memsa insurance company. The insured person will not hold HSBC responsible whether for compensation, processing of claims or otherwise.
To get this benefit, 0.60% will be taken from your monthly outstanding balance which will be reflected in your monthly credit card statement.
- Pay your personal OIFC [What does this mean?] bills, via our phone banking and internet banking services. Please allow three days for your payment to be credited to your card
- Quick and easy ways to pay your card bill - via phone banking and internet banking, in person at your branch, or by putting a cheque in the post. See the table below for more details:
|YOUR PAYMENT OPTIONS:||HOW TO PAY YOUR BILL:||HOW LONG IT TAKES TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT:|
|Free autopay service||Call 800 7 4666 to set up a standing instruction to debit your HSBC Current or Savings Account every month. Pay 5% to 100% of your monthly outstanding balance.||1 working day|
|Internet Banking||Transfer money to your HSBC Credit Card Account.||1 working day|
|Cash deposit machines||You can instantly pay your HSBC Advance Credit Credit Card bill by depositing cash in HSBC Cash Deposit Machines in Oman (currently in the Ruwi main branch, MQ Customer Service Centre and Muscat City Centre branch).||1 working day|
|ATMs||Transfer money from your HSBC Current or Savings account to your HSBC Credit Card, from any HSBC ATM in Oman or worldwide.
Or deposit cash or cheques at any HSBC ATMs in Oman (you may be charged a fee if your cheque is not honoured).
|2 working days for cash payments
7 working days for cheque payments
|Branches||Deposit cash or cheques at any HSBC branch in Oman (you may be charged a fee if your cheque is not honoured).||1 working day for cash payments
7 working days for cheque payments
|Phone Banking||Call our Phone Banking Service at 800 7 4666 to transfer money to your HSBC Credit Card Account.||1 working day|
|Mailing your payment(No cash)||Please write your HSBC Credit Card number on the reverse side of the cheque/ draft and attach the bottom tear-off portion of your card statement, to ensure prompt credit into your HSBC Credit Card Account.||Allow sufficient time for payment to be credited to your account.|
|HSBC PREMIER CREDIT CARD|
|Primary card annual fee||NIL|
|Supplementary cards||2 Free|
|Finance charge on purchases and cash advances per month*||1.5% of total amount (min. OMR 10)|
|Cash advance charge||3% of total amount (min OMR 5)|
|Card replacement fee||OMR 5 (lost cards)|
|Late payment fee||OMR 10|
|Over limit fee||FREE|
|Copy of sales slip||FREE|
|Copy of credit card statement||OMR 1 (last six months)|
|Foreign currency transaction(s) processing fee||Up to 3%|
|Access to HSBC Current/ Savings Account through MasterCard/ Cirrus ATMs||OMR 2 per transaction|
|Access to HSBC Current/ Savings Account through HSBC ATMs worldwide||FREE|
|Credit Shield Plus||0.60% of outstanding balance|