| When do these terms and conditions apply?
- HSBC Bank Oman SAOG ("we" or "us" or "HSBC") has launched an offer ("Campaign") for New to Bank customers who start transferring their salary to HSBC during the Campaign period until 31 December 2017.
- The Campaign period is from 17 September 2017 to 16 November 2017 both days inclusive ("Campaign Period").
- These terms and conditions ("Campaign Terms and Conditions") apply in respect of the Campaign. These apply to you so far as the Law and Regulation permits so please read them carefully.
| Who are eligible to participate in the Campaign?
- The Campaign is open to all New to Bank customers who open a New Account and start transferring their salary to HSBC. Staff of HSBC Bank Oman S.A.O.G are prohibited from participating in this Campaign
- New to Bank customers have to open a new account and transfer their salary to HSBC by submitting a salary transfer letter from their employer to HSBC. The salary transfer letter needs to be submitted to HSBC during the Campaign Period.
- Existing customers who have an account with HSBC, but have not been transferring their salary are excluded for this Campaign
- In order to be eligible, New to Bank customers must have their first salary credited to their accounts between 17 September 2017 and 31 December 2017. Failure to do so will mean that the customer is excluded from this Campaign.
|What is the offer?
- Advance Customers: All customers who open an Advance Salary Account and transfer their Salary to HSBC (eligibility: salary of OMR 700+) will be then eligible to enter into a lucky draw for a chance to win OMR 500 ("the prize"). In order to be eligible the salary credit can occur anytime until 31 December 2017. The draw will occur in January 2018 at HSBC Bank Oman’s premises in Muscat and customers will be notified on their registered contact numbers through SMS. The winning prize will be credited to his/her salary account by 30 January 2018. A total of 10 prizes will be given during the Campaign. If a customer is unwilling to accept the prize, the customer should inform the Bank in writing. HSBC will donate the prize to Oman Charitable organization. Another winner in lieu will not be chosen.
|When and who qualify for the purpose of the Campaign?
- Campaign offers cannot be combined with any previous or other Campaign offer on HSBC products.
- Any decision about whether the customer qualifies for the purposes of this Campaign shall be resolved by HSBC at its sole discretion. We shall determine solely which customers qualify for the Campaign
|What else do I need to know about the Campaign?
- Non-residents of Oman are not eligible for the Campaign
- Existing HSBC customers are not eligible for the Campaign
- These Campaign Terms and Conditions only apply in the Sultanate of Oman. We reserve the right at our discretion to alter or amend these Campaign Terms and Conditions or end the Campaign at any time without prior notice to you. Our decisions on all matters relating to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive
- You consent to your data being stored, transferred and processed (either in Oman or overseas) by HSBC, its group companies and its authorized third parties to contact you if you win the prize
- Participating in this Campaign does not grant entrants the right to use HSBC’s name, logo or images from or relating to the Campaign without HSBC’s explicit written approval. Entrants may not make any public announcement regarding the prize or any other aspect of this Campaign without HSBC’s prior written consent and any breach of this provision shall confer a right on the HSBC at HSBC’s discretion not to award the prize to an entrant or debit cash prize from a winner immediately and without notice.
- Any attempt to defraud or violate these official rules in any way in connection with the Campaign may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law at HSBC’s sole discretion. HSBC reserves the right to make any investigation into the eligibility of an Entrant and delay the award of any prize during the investigation for any period of time deemed necessary and pending the receipt of all and any information deemed necessary. If HSBC suspects any Entrant of attempting to defraud or violate the rules in any way, then HSBC reserves the right to disqualify that Entrant from this and all future Campaigns. HSBC’s decisions from any such investigation shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Entrants agree to release HSBC and /or their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, agents and employees to the fullest extent permitted by law, from any and all liability, claims for damage arising out of the Entrant’s participation in the Campaign, the use of any entries as stated herein and the acceptance and use of any prizes.
- HSBC’s decision on all matters relating to the Campaign shall be final, conclusive and binding. No further correspondence, appeals, protests or attempts to dispute the same would be entertained in any event.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, HSBC shall not be held liable for any loss or damages howsoever arising in connection with the Campaign.
- In addition to these Campaign Terms and Conditions, the HSBC Personal Banking General Terms and Conditions for the Sultanate of Oman and any separate terms and conditions as available on www.hsbc.co.om shall continue to apply. For all rates, fees and charges (including overseas transactions) as set out on the HSBC Schedule of Services and Tariffs, please visit our website at www.hsbc.co.om.
- These Campaign Terms and Conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Sultanate of Oman. All disputes relating to these Campaign Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Oman.
- Each of the terms and conditions set out in these Campaign Terms and Conditions needs to be met.