Access your accounts quickly and securely, on the move with HSBC
The following functions are available through HSBC Mobile Banking:
• View your account balances, account details and account history for all your HSBC Oman accounts
• Move money between your HSBC Oman accounts and credit cards
• Pay utility bills
You can also:
• Check exchange rates and use the built-in currency calculator
• Receive secure messages from HSBC
HSBC Mobile Banking is also the ideal way to stay updated on credit card offers in Oman or worldwide. Whether you travel abroad or are looking for a shopping, dining or leisure experience in Oman, you'll never miss out again.
See them here
Please follow our security tips when using HSBC Mobile Banking:
• We recommend that you regularly install and update the latest antivirus and anti-spyware software on your smartphone
• You should not share your smartphone with anyone after logging on to HSBC Mobile Banking
• Always ensure you log off properly when you're finished with HSBC Mobile Banking
• When using a Wi-Fi connection, use trusted Wi-Fi networks or service providers and enable security protection such as Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA), if possible
• We recommend that you do not use smartphones which have been jailbroken or modified against the manufacturer's or network operator's guidelines, as this may have created security loopholes
• You should enable screen lock and password protection on your phone to prevent unauthorised access
•Regularly clear the cache
For the full list of security tips, please visit: www.hsbc.com/online-security.
Answers to frequently asked questions
From managing your accounts online to what you can do in Mobile Banking to details on making transfers and payments. It's all here.