|Plans||Premiums||Premium waiver||Potential bonuses?|
|5 to 20 years||Monthly
Here's what you get:
- Be paid a potential bonus when your investment gets a higher return
- Enjoy flexible premiums to suit your budget and preferred levels of risk
- You have an option to waive the premium if you die or become permanently disabled
More great benefits:
- Choose between 5 to 20 year savings plans
- Your contributions are invested by ALICO Gulf which ensures that your returns are preserved against any investment losses
- Receive your cash lump sum at the end of your plan
- Distribute your plan to your loved ones if you pass away
Here's an example provided by ALICO Gulf based upon a 30 year old male
|Term||Monthly Premium||Guaranteed Amount|
The above table is provided by the product provider ALICO Gulf and only for illustrative purposes
You are eligble for the Personal Savings Plan if:
- You're aged between 25 and 55 years old
- You hold a valid Oman residency visa
Can I stop the Plan at anytime? If so, what do I receive?
If you stop contributions during the Accumulation Phase and your Policy has acquired an Encashment value*, your scheduled payout will be scaled down and the plan will continue without requiring any further contributions.
You may also choose to surrender the policy. In this case, if the plan has acquired a Surrender Value, you will receive it as a lump sum fee, which in the first few years could potentially be less than the amount you have contributed.
How much should I contribute to the Plan?
Your Relationship Manager will advise you what you should contribute to the plan, based on the savings plan you are trying to meet.
Alternatively, you can tell us how much you are comfortable to contribute on a regular basis. We will then be able to tell you what your guaranteed returns will be at plan maturity.
What if I die before the Term Completion of the Plan?
In the unfortunate event of your death, the policy will lapse and the Savings Plan will provide your beneficiaries with the Death Benefit provided in the illustration. This benefit will be based on the period you contributed to the plan plus any accrued Excess Interest Bonuses.
Get a simple, goal-based savings plan with HSBC, no matter what your plans are