Here's what you get:
- No annual fee
- Save with Agoda book your hotel through Agoda.com with an HSBC Premier Credit Card and get up to 7% off at more than 180,000 hotels worldwide
- enjoy unlimited Wi–Fi through Ipass at over 1 million hotspots worldwide
- Up to 56 days interest free credit on purchases - when you settle your monthly credit card balance in full
- Competitive 1.5% monthly interest rate
- 50% cash advance on your available credit limit
More great benefits*:
- Enjoy 0% interest with HSBC 0% Flexi Instalment Plan - on monthly instalments and get great offers and discounts at Red Flag outlets
- Up to two free supplementary cards - with a shared limit, ensure your family members are never left in a bind
- Access your account anywhere - with the Triple Access service, you can transfer money and pay your bills across all your HSBC Credit Card, Current and Savings Accounts
Cleartrip Travel Discount
Discover beautiful destinations around the world with your HSBC Premier Credit Card. Enjoy up to 30% discount when booking flight tickets or hotel rooms on the Cleartrip website.
The HSBC Premier Credit Card has an excellent rewards programme, providing you with discounts on a wide selection of products and services from some of the most acclaimed establishments in town. Every time you spend on your HSBC Premier Credit Card, you will earn Rewards Points which can be used to redeem gifts of your choice.
Easy to Collect
'My Rewards Points Programme' is an exciting loyalty programme that rewards you for shopping. Unlike other such programmes, Rewards Points are very easy to collect and can be redeemed for a wide array of exciting rewards.
As a HSBC Premier Credit Cardholder, you are automatically enrolled in this loyalty programme. Every time you use your HSBC Premier Credit Card, you will get 4 Reward Points for every OMR 1 you spend on purchases* both in Oman and abroad. For example, you will get 400 Rewards Points when you spend OMR 100 on your HSBC Premier Credit Card.
Collect More Rewards Points
* Excluding cash advances, credit card payments, finance charges and fees of any kind.
Easy to Redeem
You can now get the rewards you have been dreaming of even faster. Miles + Money allows you to do so when you do not have sufficient Rewards Points. Where relevant, the extra Rewards Points required can be found next to the reward.
Redeeming your Rewards Points is just a step away. For details on total Rewards Points collected and/ or redemption, call the Rewards Call Centre on 24762762.
The Rewards Points you collect on your HSBC Premier Credit Card will be featured on your Card Statement every month. Rewards Points earned on your HSBC Premier Credit Card are transferred to your exclusive Rewards Points account.
Your Rewards Points can be exchanged for a wide range of rewards, which include shopping vouchers, jewellery, electronics, hotel accommodation, fragrances, tickets to theme parks and much more. You can even redeem your Rewards Points by donating to charities.
Ever wish you could visit some of the world’s most exciting and exotic destinations for free? As a HSBC Premier Credit Cardholder, get access to exclusive rates on air travel redemptions. You can redeem airline tickets from any airline of your choice and on any class of travel at any time. Choose from select top 10 destinations, or personalize your own trip. Click here today to view more options.
The more Rewards Points you collect, the more you get rewarded. So start collecting.
HSBC Premier Privileges
We recognize that as a Premier customer you demand great value as well as all the best that money can buy wherever you are in the world.
This is why HSBC has created a unique collection of exclusive offers only for HSBC Premier Credit Card customers, called HSBC Premier Privileges. The programme provides access to a variety of travel, dining, shopping, and entertainment offers around the world when paying for them with your HSBC Premier Credit Card. Your HSBC Premier Credit Card gives you exclusive free access to HSBC Premier Privileges.
Airport Lounge Access
The HSBC Premier Credit Card is your ultimate travel companion, which grants you free access to over 850 airport lounges worldwide.
- Unlimited airport lounges with LoungKey: Unwind before you fly and take the stress out of travelling; relax at over 850+ airport lounges worldwide. All you need to do is present your HSBC Premier World MasterCard® credit card and relax
1. HSBC Premier credit cardholders (primary & supplementary) enjoy unlimited complimentary access to 850+ airport lounges worldwide, through LoungeKey™. Over and above the free eligibility for cardholders, a fee of USD 27 per guest (including any children), per visit applies
2. When presenting the Premier World credit card on entering the lounge, cardholders are required to tell lounge staff that they wish to enter the lounge using the LoungeKey program
3. HSBC Premier World credit card cardholders will be requested to present their credit card and flight boarding passes before entry is granted to the lounge
For a full list of partner lounges including cardholder conditions, please click here or download the "LoungeKey" app on your smart phone
As an HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Cardholder, travel insurance is available to you free of cost provided that 100% of the travel tickets are purchased using your HSBC Premier Credit Card.
This travel insurance is provided by AXA Insurance Gulf (“AXA”), and will protect you and your family in cases such as Accidental death, Medical expenses for Accident/ sickness, emergency medical evacuation and flight Delay, while you travel.
For further details please refer to Summary of Cover including examples of exclusions, please click here.
For FAQs, please click here.
To obtain an Insurance Certificate, kindly send an email to email@example.com
Travel Inconvenience Insurance
Travel doesn't always go as planned. If you encounter an obstacle, you shouldn't have to face the inconvenience alone, so World Mastercard® can compensate you
• Baggage loss – up to USD 3,000
• Baggage delay – USD 300
• Trip cancellation – up to USD 7,500
• Trip curtailment – up to USD 7,500
• Trip delay – USD 300
• Missed connection – USD 300
(This protection is not offered by HSBC, but by MasterCard).
You and your loved ones deserve peace of mind every time you travel. Rest assured that you will receive compensation for medical care or emergency help if you need it. For the greatest peace of mind, enhanced protection options are available to ensure that while you're traveling, your health and safety needs are met promptly and efficiently. As a World Mastercard® cardholder, you get:
• Personal accident insurance – up to USD 500,000
• Emergency medical evacuation and repatriation – up to USD 500,000
• Medical emergency expenses – up to USD 500,000
• Daily in–hospital cash benefit – up to USD 100 per day
(This protection is not offered by HSBC, but by MasterCard).
Your Supplementary Premier Credit Card offers a number of benefits you can share among your family and friends.
Your Supplementary Premier Credit Card offers:
- No Annual Fees
Enjoy 2 Free supplementary cards with no annual fees
- Free HSBC Entertainer Mobile App
Free download of our ’Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ mobile app with over 8,000 offers across 15 countries
Find out more
- Airport Free Lounge Access
Supplementary card holders can enjoy free access to airport lounges
- My Rewards Points
Earn 4 My Rewards Points for every OMR 1 spent on retail purchases with our My Rewards Points Programme
The HSBC Premier Credit Card is your ultimate travel companion which grants you Free access to a selection of Airport lounges across MENA region.
To view the list of lounges to which you have access to, please click here
- Pay your personal OIFC bills, via our phone banking and internet banking services. Please allow three days for your payment to be credited to your card
- Quick and easy ways to pay your card bill - via phone banking and internet banking, in person at your branch, or by putting a cheque in the post. See the table below for more details:
|YOUR PAYMENT OPTIONS:||HOW TO PAY YOUR BILL:||HOW LONG IT TAKES TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT:|
|Free autopay service||Call 800 7 4666 to set up a standing instruction to debit your HSBC Current or Savings Account every month. Pay 5% to 100% of your monthly outstanding balance.||1 working day|
|Internet Banking||Transfer money to your HSBC Credit Card Account.||1 working day|
|Cash deposit machines||You can instantly pay your HSBC Advance Credit Credit Card bill by depositing cash in HSBC Cash Deposit Machines in Oman (currently in the Ruwi main branch, MQ Customer Service Centre and Muscat City Centre branch).||1 working day|
|ATMs||Transfer money from your HSBC Current or Savings account to your HSBC Credit Card, from any HSBC ATM in Oman or worldwide.
Or deposit cash or cheques at any HSBC ATMs in Oman (you may be charged a fee if your cheque is not honoured).
|2 working days for cash payments
7 working days for cheque payments
|Branches||Deposit cash or cheques at any HSBC branch in Oman (you may be charged a fee if your cheque is not honoured).||1 working day for cash payments
7 working days for cheque payments
|Phone Banking||Call our Phone Banking Service at 800 7 4666 to transfer money to your HSBC Credit Card Account.||1 working day|
Credit Shield Plus
Credit Shield Plus (CSP) is an optional insurance cover that you can apply for if you have an HSBC Credit Card issued by HSBC Bank Oman S.A.O.G (HSBC).
It provides insurance cover for the situation where you are unable to pay your credit card debts in the event of:
- Loss of life
- Permanent Total Disability
- Critical Illness
- Involuntary Loss of Employment (for salaried cardholders only)
- Temporary Total Disability (for self-employed cardholders only)
You can apply for CSP provided:
- you are a primary credit cardholder of an HSBC Credit Card issued in the Sultanate of Oman;
- you hold the card as an individual and not as a representative of a corporation;
- you are between the age of 18 and 64; and
- you hold a valid residency visa issued in the United Arab Emirates
The monthly premium will be 0.60% of the monthly outstanding balance on your HSBC Credit Card. If you do not have an outstanding balance on your HSBC Credit Card statement date, then there would be no charge for CSP that month.
Please refer to the Terms & Conditions for more details
This product for the existing customers
|HSBC PREMIER CREDIT CARD|
|Primary card annual fee||NIL|
|Supplementary cards||2 Free|
|Finance charge on purchases and cash advances per month*||1.5% of total amount (min. OMR 10)|
|Cash advance charge||3% of total amount (min OMR 5)|
|Card replacement fee||OMR 5 (lost cards)|
|Late payment fee||OMR 10|
|Over limit fee||FREE|
|Copy of sales slip||FREE|
|Copy of credit card statement||OMR 1 (last six months)|
|Foreign currency transaction(s) processing fee||Up to 3%|
|Access to HSBC Current/ Savings Account through MasterCard/ Cirrus ATMs||OMR 2 per transaction|
|Access to HSBC Current/ Savings Account through HSBC ATMs worldwide||FREE|