HSBC Domestic Money Transfer within Oman is a quick, easy and secure way to make payments. Whether you are looking to pay your utility, telephone or credit card bills, a domestic money transfer is a safe, convenient, dependable and hassle-free way to make a payment.
Benefits of HSBC Domestic Money Transfer
- Instant funds transfer up to OMR 50,000 within HSBC Oman
- Recurring payments to beneficiary accounts
- Set up and schedule recurring transactions to beneficiary accounts for future payments
- Preferential pricing for Premier customers
- Free SMS alerts*
- Stay informed with free SMS alerts to your mobile phone any time a transaction on your account takes place
* Activate SMS alerts through your online banking portal.
Things you should know*
Before making a payment, be sure to have the following at hand:
- Your HSBC account number
- Receiver’s full name
- Receiver’s banking information:
- Bank account number
- Bank name
- Purpose of payment
You can simply choose the way that suits you best. First, take a look below at the things you should know on how to make a domestic money transfer.
It's easy. All you need to do is:
1. Log on using your Secure Key.
2. Select 'Transfer'.
3. Select the account from which you want to transfer money.
4. Fill beneficiary and transfer amount details.
5. Confirm your transfer.
Log on and Transfer
Not yet registered for Internet Banking?
It only takes a few minutes to register and once registered you can make domestic money transfers quickly and securely online.
Access your accounts quickly and securely, on the move with HSBC. It's easy all you need to do is:
1. To register for HSBC Mobile Banking, simply view demo on how to register for online banking
If you are already registered for online banking, then follow steps 2 and 3
2. Download and install the HSBC Mobile Banking App for suitable to your smartphone/tablet from:
3. Use your existing login details and log on to HSBC Mobile Banking
4. In main menu, inside "Banking" section, go to "Transfers" under "Move Money"
5. Select the account from which you want to transfer money
6. Fill beneficiary and transfer amount details
7. Confirm your transfer
Find out more See the demo
- Apple, iPad, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc.
- Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Transfer by phone
To make a domestic transfer by phone, please call us on the appropriate number from those provided below:
+971 4 224 1000
+968 249 50603
Personal Banking customer
Automated Phone banking System menu
In order to transfer money through our Automated Phone Banking System you need to create a ‘saved transfer template’. Create the template through a Phone Banking agent or by visiting a branch or Customer Service Centre.
Find a branch or customer service centre
To make a domestic money transfer from your account at HSBC, please visit your local branch with valid photo identification and a completed remittance form.
Find a branch
Find a CSU
|To non HSBC Accounts
|Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
|Local/Central Bank TT Issuance
|International TT Issuance
Please refer to our Schedule of Tariffs and Charges, as amended from time to time, for details of applicable fees and charges