Unlock a world of benefits with an HSBC Premier bank account
HSBC Premier is here to help you and your family live a life full of life, whether you’re buying a new home, investing in your future, caring for loved ones, or simply looking to enjoy the benefits of all your hard work.
Join HSBC Premier
- get priority with a dedicated Premier Relationship Manager
- home Loans with interest rate starting at 4.75%
- enjoy free for life HSBC World Premier Credit Card with exclusive benefits
- travel in style with free access to over 1000 airport lounges worldwide
- stay connected with unlimited Wi-Fi through iPass at over 1 million hotspots worldwide
Offer valid from 10 January 2021 to 8 April 2021, both days inclusive. Terms and Conditions apply.
Look after those that mean the most, by planning for, and protecting, your family's future.
Unlock Premier status across 29 markets, with a unique range of global services and solutions.
Be confident your finances are in good hands, with preferential rates for term deposits, loans and mortgages.
Unlock everything HSBC Premier has to offer
Premier - for you
Enjoy exclusive rates for your term deposits, loans and mortgages, alongside open and honest financial advice whenever you need it.
- an account that works to your schedule, with priority servicing and support
- access to a Premier Relationship Manager to help you make the most of your money
- preferential rates for your term deposits, loans and mortgages
- an exclusive range of Premier rewards, offers and partnerships
Premier - for your family
When you're Premier, your loved ones are Premier too, with access for your family to global Premier privileges and beneficial rates.
- Premier status for you and your spouse, or a child aged 18+, through a joint Premier account, including full access to your Premier Relationship Manager
- overseas account opening support for loved ones moving abroad
- extra Premier support for your children during school, with the Premier Junior account
Premier - around the world
Unlock Premier in one country, and you can live, work and travel the Premier way across 29 markets.
- overseas account opening support prior to moving or working abroad
- automatic Premier status in 29 markets around the world
- a foreign currency account with competitive rates
- transfer to 150 countries/regions in up to 36 different currencies
- use Global View to transfer instantly between all your global HSBC accounts, free of charge
Our premium account, with Premier benefits
Everything you expect from a premium account and more, with no monthly account fee1
- make the most of your valuable time with priority servicing and support
- a Relationship Manager to help you enjoy everything Premier has to offer
- manage all your global accounts on the go with online and mobile banking
Unlock even more with your Premier account
HSBC Premier gives you, and your loved ones, access to more rewards, benefits and exclusive offers than ever before.
How you can unlock HSBC Premier
Whether you're new to HSBC, or looking to upgrade your existing account, you can unlock everything HSBC Premier has to offer if you meet one of the following criteria:
Option 1: deposit your salary
Deposit an individual monthly income of at least OMR 4,000 into your account.
Option 2: your savings and investments
What is a Total Relationship Balance (TRB)?
Option 3: your HSBC mortgage
Hold a mortgage with us with a drawdown of OMR 115,000 or above for the first 24 months, after which 'Option 2' will apply.3
Option 4: international Premier
Already hold, and qualify for, an HSBC Premier account in another country or region.
If you're already eligible, then you can start opening your account right away.
Apply in branch
Visit us in branch to speak to an advisor about opening your Premier account.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become eligible for HSBC Premier?
How many global markets is HSBC Premier available in?
Can I open an HSBC Premier account in another country/region?
You may also be interested in
1If you don't meet Premier eligibility requirements then we reserve the right, at our discretion, to charge you a service fee up to the point we convert your account into a Personal Banking account. Terms and Conditions apply.
3OMR 35,000 has to be maintained in deposits and/or investments within 24 months, or if the mortgage is fully paid-off before 24 months, to avoid charges and discontinued service. You must successfully meet the Premier by Mortgage eligibility criteria in order to take advantage of discounted fees and charges available to Premier customers. If you default on your home loan agreement, this may result in charges or discontinued service.