Feedback and complaints
You can contact us if you're not happy with our products or services or have suggestions on how we can make improvements.
Call a Contact Centre:
- Personal Banking customers: 800 7 4722 within Oman or +968 24950601 outside Oman
- HSBC Advance customers: 800 7 5555 within Oman or +968 24950603 outside Oman
- HSBC Premier customers: 800 7 4666 within Oman or +968 24950602 outside Oman
- Commercial Banking: Contact your Relationship Manager or visit the Commercial Banking Department at the HSBC Head Office in Al Khuwair, Muscat
Visit any branch and speak to a Customer Service Representative who will:
- log your complaint
- give you a complaint reference number
- give you a date we'll resolve your complaint by
In most cases, complaints will be resolved when you visit a branch. If this isn't possible, you can expect a response from us within 5 working days. We willl let you know if it's going to take longer to resolve. This is likely to happen in cases where we need to contact external parties, such as in a credit card or intra-bank remittance dispute.
Use our online form
When you raise a complaint, we'll confirm receipt and contact you within 2 working days. If we're unable to resolve your complaint immediately, we will give you a complaint reference number, along with a date we expect to resolve your complaint by.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you can speak to us in person in branch or call us. If you don't receive a response by the date we gave you, you may escalate your complaint to the Customer Experience Team:
Email: email@example.com to escalate your complaint
Post: HSBC Bank Oman SAOG, PO BOX 240, 112, Sultanate of Oman
A Customer Experience Representative will contact you within 2 working days following receipt of your complaint.
Write to us
If you're still not satisfied with how we've dealt with your complaint, you can write to Dr. Saud Al Shidhani in Complaints Management and Customer Relations. Please include your account number and complaint reference number along with your contact and complaint details.
Post: Dr. Saud Al Shidhani, General Manager and Chief Operating Officer, HSBC Bank Oman SAOG PO BOX 1727, 111, Seeb, Sultanate of Oman