HSBC mutual funds
- Create your own portfolioFrom a variety of funds such as bonds, equities and specialist investments.
- Get expert advice on investingEach fund is managed by HSBC investments professionals with extensive experience.
- Diversify and grow your existing investments with funds from markets you may not have previously considered
- Move your money between funds and switch your investments for free, as conditions changeUp to 6 times a year.
- Choose from over 45 individual funds and a range of regions
- Get a greater choice and access a larger selection of mutual funds with HSBC
- Pay a lump sum or invest monthlyStart with a lump sum of USD 5,000, to add further payments of USD 1,000 when you wish. Or pay a monthly minimum investment of USD 2501.
You can choose funds from the following asset classes:
- emerging market equity
- developed market equity
- fixed income
You can apply for funds if you're:
- an Omani resident
- already an HSBC account holder
Simply complete the online application form to start the process.
Or call 800 74 666 within Oman.
Apply in branch
Alternatively, you can visit one of our branches, where our staff will be glad to give you further information.
Things you should know
The intention of this information is not to provide professional advice nor is HSBC, in providing such information intending to provide advice. Investments involves risk. You should carefully consider whether any investments or service mentioned herein is appropriate for you in view of your personal circumstances. Past performance is no guide to future performance. Investors should refer to the individual product explanatory memorandum or offering document for further details and risks involved.