HSBC Personal Loan
There’s no better time than now to apply for a personal loan online with HSBC.
With the HSBC Personal Loan, you will get:
Instalment deferral option twice a year during Eid
Loan buy-out facility
Transfer your existing loan with another bank to HSBC
Premier and Advance
Here's what you get with an HSBC Premier or HSBC Advance Personal Loan:
- no insurance required: incase of unfortunate event of loss of life or 100% total / permanent disability, your loan will be settled in accordance to the personal loans terms and conditions
- loan amounts up to OMR 80,0001
- Eid Waiver Option - defer your monthly instalment up to two times a year during Eid
- minimum balance waiver - Get a HSBC Current Account with no minimum balance requirement
- apply for an HSBC Personal Loan and get a free HSBC Credit Card3
Here's what you get with an HSBC Personal Banking Loan:
You can get a HSBC home loan if:
- You're an Omani national or an expatriate aged between 25 and 60 for men, and 55 for women (at the time of loan maturity)
- Salary transfer required
- Minimum salary of OMR 350
Apply in branch
Alternatively, you can visit one of our branches, where our staff will be glad to give you further information and process your application.
Things you should know
It is advised that the benchmark instrument reference for variable rate loans has been changed from Central Bank of Oman's 28 Day Certification of Deposit rate to 91-day Treasury bill rate.
Product and Offer Terms and Conditions, fees and charges apply.