Quick, easy and secure way to make payments
Whether you are looking to pay your utility, telephone or credit card bills, a domestic money transfer is a safe, convenient, dependable and hassle-free way to make a payment.
Benefits of domestic money transfers
- Instant funds transfer up to OMR 50,000 within HSBC Oman
- Recurring payments to beneficiary accounts
Set up and schedule recurring transactions to beneficiary accounts for future
How to transfer
Before making a payment, be sure to have the following at hand:
- your HSBC account number
- the receiver’s full name
- the receiver’s banking information: bank account number, bank name and purpose of payment
Fees and charges
Please refer to our Schedule of Tariffs and Charges, as amended from time to time, for details of applicable fees and charges:
Simply choose the way that suits you best
Simply log on to online banking and transfer.
Secure Key is required to make a transfer to third party beneficiary.
Find a branch
To make a domestic money transfer from your account at HSBC, please visit your local branch with valid photo identification and a completed remittance form.
To make a domestic transfer by phone, kindly call us on the appropriate number:
- HSBC Premier customers: 800 74666 (within Oman) or +971 4 224 1000 (outside Oman)
- HSBC Advance customers: 800 75555 (within Oman) or +968 249 50603 (outside Oman)
- HSBC Personal Banking customers: 80074 722 (within Oman) or +9714 2288007 (outside Oman)
Automated Phone Banking System menu
In order to transfer money through our Automated Phone Banking System you need to create a ‘saved transfer template’. Create the template through a Phone Banking agent or by visiting a branch or Customer Service Centre.