The HSBC Mobile Banking app
We believe that in the future, banking will be without boundaries. That’s why we’ve introduced an app that helps you conveniently and securely manage your money wherever you go.
You can easily change the language setting in the HSBC Mobile Banking app as per you preference from the top right of the application.
What you can do
1New features work with iPhone®, iPad® and AndroidTM smartphones.
Apple, iPad, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
2Selected local utility providers only.
3Exchange rates shown on your mobile banking are for indicative purposes only. Please refer to our live rates on personal internet banking. Terms and conditions apply.
How to register
- To register for mobile banking, simply register for online banking. If you are already registered for online banking then follow step 2 and 3.
- Download and install the HSBC Mobile Banking app suitable to your smartphone/tablet from App store (Oman) or Google Play Store.
- Use your existing login details to log on to HSBC Mobile Banking.
Please follow our security tips when using HSBC Mobile Banking:
- We recommend that you regularly install and update the latest antivirus and anti-spyware software on your smartphone
- You should not share your smartphone with anyone after logging on to HSBC Mobile Banking
- Always ensure you log off properly when you're finished with HSBC Mobile Banking
- When using a Wi-Fi connection, use trusted Wi-Fi networks or service providers and enable security protection such as Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA), if possible
- We recommend that you do not use smartphones which have been jailbroken or modified against the manufacturer's or network operator's guidelines, as this may have created security loopholes
- You should enable screen lock and password protection on your phone to prevent unauthorised access
- Regularly clear the cache