What's My Wallet?
My Wallet is a Mobile Payment Clearing and Switching System (MPCSS) that will allow you to transfer and pay money instantly. To do this, you’ll simple need your beneficiary’s mobile number, alias or a QR code that’s linked to their bank account, which could be any other local bank.
- Free of charge
- Instant money transfers within your country/region
- Transfer and paySend money to another person, a business or the government. Plus, pay for things easily in online stores.
- Safe and reliable
- Instant creation of e-wallet and manage your accounts
You can pay or transfer money in any of the three ways: by mobile number, alias or QR code.
Fees and charges
As of now, My Wallet is free of charge. If there are any charges in the future, you’ll be alerted during your transaction.
How to use My Wallet
- If you haven't yet done so, register for online banking.
- Use the same credentials to log on to the HSBC Mobile Banking app.
- Under the pay and transfer option, navigate to My Wallet.
- Follow the steps and start to use My Wallet.