What is Oman Pay
Oman pay is a unified switching and clearing system between various mobile banking systems operated by banks that allows individuals to transfer low value funds locally only, using the beneficiary mobile numbers or an alias/nickname that is linked to the beneficiary bank account.
This feature is available through the HSBC Mobile Banking app only.
- Instant money transfer domestically
- Transferring using beneficiary mobile number or alias
- Safe and reliable
- Easy loading of wallet account
- Data privacy and security
Fees and charges
As of now, the service is free of charge. If any charges will be added in future, it will notify the customer during the transaction.
How to register
- Register for online banking
- Use the same credentials to log on to the HSBC Mobile Banking app
- Under the Move Money option, click on Wallet and follow the steps
- The wallet account will be created
- Load funds to your wallet account via the maintenance page